Martini or Other Type Drink "Clinic" -- First Sea Day?

Greenpea2

My sister and I want to partake in a martini, mojito, or margarita clinic (or maybe all 3!). I can't remember for sure, but I'm thinking one is held on the first full sea day. Does anyone know for sure? Trying to set up a meet with friends. Also, can someone tell me at what time they are usually scheduled?

Edited by Greenpea2

18 hours ago, Greenpea2 said:

My sister and I want to partake in a martini, mojito, or margarita clinic (or maybe all 3!). I can't remember for sure, but I'm thinking one is held on the first full sea day. Does anyone know for sure? Trying to set up a meet with friends. Also, can someone tell me at what time they are usually scheduled?

I haven't done one of the tasting clinics since they started including the beverage package, but I can say that I've caught the end of the them several times when I have gone to the bar around 4pm, so I would guess they typically start at 3pm. Just a guess though.

51 minutes ago, calmpets said:

I haven't done one of the tasting clinics since they started including the beverage package, but I can say that I've caught the end of the them several times when I have gone to the bar around 4pm, so I would guess they typically start at 3pm. Just a guess though.

51 minutes ago, calmpets said:

Thanks! That sounds about right.

40 minutes ago, beerman2 said:

Just an FYI for you, those type tastings are not included in Drink Package. One way to make it work is all of your party order a different one and do your own tasting.

Yes, I know that. We want to do one (or 2) anyway. Half the fun of it is doing it with all the other people--instant friends, lol. It's always been a blast. And actually, I believe we get 40% off from having the Premium bev package. I think that's what I read. 

Edited by Greenpea2
  • Like 1