Juneau Foodie walking tour

gottagoacruzn

My wife and I did this tour in 2018. We were looking for something different since we had been to Juneau before. We enjoyed it very much and would do it again. We booked through Princess since at that time I don't think the price was significantly different and we had cruise credits.

49 minutes ago, Adlig said:

My wife and I did this tour in 2018. We were looking for something different since we had been to Juneau before. We enjoyed it very much and would do it again. We booked through Princess since at that time I don't think the price was significantly different and we had cruise credits.

I plan to book it through Princess if we decide to give it a go.  Right now I'm just not sure if our friends can do it.

Hi-- here is some link info I got from the lady who manages this tour and who booked us on it. She might be able to help answer your questions. Seems like a delightful person.

Midgi Moore, CCTP

Owner, Juneau Food Tours

A Tour with Taste

Juneau Bites & Booze – the ULTIMATE pub crawl

Juneau Afternoon Delights – all the hot spots in 90 minutes

www.juneaufoodtours.com

(907) 723-8478

21 minutes ago, Fairfield Nana said:

Hi-- here is some link info I got from the lady who manages this tour and who booked us on it. She might be able to help answer your questions. Seems like a delightful person.

Midgi Moore, CCTP

Owner, Juneau Food Tours

A Tour with Taste

Juneau Bites & Booze – the ULTIMATE pub crawl

Juneau Afternoon Delights – all the hot spots in 90 minutes

www.juneaufoodtours.com

(907) 723-8478

Thank you so much!  I have contacted her and will let you know what she says.  Thank you so much!

Heard back from Midgi at Juneau food tour and she said: 

To answer your question, all but one of our locations have seating available. There is about a 20 minute walk from our first tasting to the next one, but other than that it’s pretty easy. 

She suggested that we might do a private tour instead, so I am waiting for some additional info on that before making a decision.  Thanks again, Editrix, for the suggestion! 

4 hours ago, Spikesgirl said:

Heard back from Midgi at Juneau food tour and she said: 

To answer your question, all but one of our locations have seating available. There is about a 20 minute walk from our first tasting to the next one, but other than that it’s pretty easy. 

She suggested that we might do a private tour instead, so I am waiting for some additional info on that before making a decision.  Thanks again, Editrix, for the suggestion! 

I'm interested in what she says a private tour would run?  Please pass along when you get the info, 😃 thanks 

36 minutes ago, KristyMisty14 said:

I'm interested in what she says a private tour would run?  Please pass along when you get the info, 😃 thanks 

Sure - this is what she sent.  This would be for a party of 5

The total for a group of 5 on a private tour is $774.00, this includes sales tax and gratuities. We will take our time and ensure that your group is comfortable and able to enjoy all the sights and flavors of Juneau!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spikesgirl said:

Sure - this is what she sent.  This would be for a party of 5

The total for a group of 5 on a private tour is $774.00, this includes sales tax and gratuities. We will take our time and ensure that your group is comfortable and able to enjoy all the sights and flavors of Juneau!

Thanks!