EZAir - Switching from Round Trip to One Way

LDVinNC

We booked a round trip flight but now have added on another cruise to make a B2B.  We won't need the return plane trip, so I am trying to change to just a one way.  Is it possible to do so without cancelling the original arrangement and starting over?  We are well within the flexible time frame.  Having trouble trying to do this.

I recently had the exact same situation.  You will need to call Princess. They will transfer you over to their air department. 

My flight was from SFO to Barcelona, with a return from Ft. Launderdale to SFO.  I added a B2B cruise, taking me from Ft. Lauderdale to San Pedro.  The air department cancelled my return flight, while keeping the existing price on the Barcelona flight. My outgoing flight ended up costing me only $225.  I was able to use Southwest points to fly home for free.  

The process to change is easy, but you need to call Princess. The only way to do it yourself is to cancel the entire booking and start over.  Then you will more than likely lose your current pricing.  If the new pricing is cheaper, then Princess will give that to you when you call. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LDVinNC said:

Thanks, Barbie.  I think I will do it myself - cancel and rebook - because I think we will upgrade to Comfort+.

Sounds like a plan.  You can always do a mock booking and check out the pricing before you cancel your current air booking. 

• Like 1