Laundry on AmaLea

GrammaRama

We will be travelling on the AmaLea in May and I am wondering if the ship offers laundry service. for a fee.  If so, does anyone know if this is offered per item or is it per bag or otherwise?  With airline baggage fees being what they are, I was just wondering if laundry service is available at a reasonable price, whether we would consider this option. 

Thanks for any info that you can share

GrammaRama

AMA offers laundry services( no dry cleaning) for a fee, per piece. They did not have an option by the bag last year On the Kristina. But the prices were very reasonable, and we left it on our bed in the morning and it was returned by the afternoon or evening at the latest. We were very pleased and used it everyday. 

17 hours ago, GrammaRama said:

Thanks Pompein for the information

Can you remember what the very reasonable prices were?  I am assuming you sent pants and tops to the laundry as opposed to socks and underwear.

GrammaRama

On AMADOLCE last Summer rates were 1.20 euro to wash & fold Tee Shirts & Poloshirts. The avg rate for underwear was also 1.20 euro Pants (women's) was 3.+ euros. My suggestion pack for 5 days and send out- save on airline baggage fees

Have a wonderful time

Carole

Just now, CaroleLee said:

On AMADOLCE last Summer rates were 1.20 euro to wash & fold Tee Shirts & Poloshirts. The avg rate for underwear was also 1.20 euro Pants (women's) was 3.+ euros. My suggestion pack for 5 days and send out- save on airline baggage fees

Have a wonderful time

Carole

Forgot to mention- there is a clothesline in the shower-so you can wash your "personals" by hand- use the shampoo- leaves everything clean with a light scent

Carole