Milkshakes on Carnival Sunrise

cmp03

I went on Sunrise last year and when I did the survey it asked about a Venue that appeared to sell shakes (but it wasn’t the Java cafe). Does this exist on the Sunrise? And if so, where?  I don’t see it on the deck plan either. 

Thanks!

The survey had it listed as a separate survey question then the Javablue Cafe and the way they worded it make it seem like it was a difference venue so I thought I just totally missed it.  

1 minute ago, Joe817 said:

At the bottom of the menu, outlined in a box. 

Oh my eyes went right past that lol.

That's interesting. I know they do like a punch card system, but I don't know if this is something different.

54 minutes ago, Pyxie said:

Oh my eyes went right past that lol.

That's interesting. I know they do like a punch card system, but I don't know if this is something different.

1 hour ago, Joe817 said:

I'm curious about the 'Shake-Lovers Package'. Almost sounds like it's a cheers package only for shakes. :classic_unsure:

I think the package and the punch card are one in the same.  When I saw it, I googled for it and everything seemed to indicate it was just a loyalty program.

1 minute ago, Jamesatgsu said:

I think the package and the punch card are one in the same.  When I saw it, I googled for it and everything seemed to indicate it was just a loyalty program.

Thanks! Did they happen to mention a price?

Just now, Joe817 said:

Thanks! Did they happen to mention a price?

Pretty sure the loyalty program is free. Buy 6 get 7th free.

It does appear that it used to be an all-inclusive package.  See the updated menu which now just mentions a loyalty card instead of a package:

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/shake-spot-menu.pdf

1 hour ago, Jamesatgsu said:

Pretty sure the loyalty program is free. Buy 6 get 7th free.

It does appear that it used to be an all-inclusive package.  See the updated menu which now just mentions a loyalty card instead of a package:

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/shake-spot-menu.pdf

Many thanks James! It's probably one of those 'buy 10 and get one free' type deals, or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, soozles said:

Is it really $3.95?? I feel like that’s quite a bargain considering how much milkshakes cost at home... I may be indulging a bit on our cruise

Indeed! I pay more than that at my local Whataburger place down the street. Or Dairy Queen for that matter! 

21 minutes ago, soozles said:

Is it really $3.95?? I feel like that’s quite a bargain considering how much milkshakes cost at home... I may be indulging a bit on our cruise

its is 3.95 plus the 20% gratuity so about 4.75ish total

Edited by shof515