Early/Late Line Port Canaveral

tap_out

I'm my past cruises we have always arrived early and got on the ship soon as they started boarding. For the last horizon cruise we booked early so just picked the earliest check in time. Our cruise next week on breeze was last minute so 1-1:30 was the only time available. Like most we want to get vacation started soon as possible. Shuttle leaves from are mco hotel at 10 so I'm guessing we will be to port around 11am. I have read they have an early late line. Does anybody have any experience with it? 

When I cruised out of Port Canaveral last year, they had an early\late line. We arrived around 10:45 and basically walked through the check-in process. I think they started boarding around 11:10. We had zone A01 so we didn't have to wait long. If you have a higher boarding zone then it will be a longer wait until they call your zone. Once they start boarding, it is usually quick. It really depends on your boarding zone.

54 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

When I cruised out of Port Canaveral last year, they had an early\late line. We arrived around 10:45 and basically walked through the check-in process. I think they started boarding around 11:10. We had zone A01 so we didn't have to wait long. If you have a higher boarding zone then it will be a longer wait until they call your zone. Once they start boarding, it is usually quick. It really depends on your boarding zone.

What was your schedule check in time? 

7 minutes ago, tap_out said:

What was your schedule check in time? 

I think it was 12:00 to 12:30. I would have to look back through my old posts. But since my boarding zone was A01, I knew I would most likely get on the ship before my appointment time just using the early\late line.  As long as everything goes well, boarding often begins between 10:30 and 11:30.