Can you add Best value Package

brunoseas

Has anyone in the UK added the Best Value Package to an existing booking ?.I booked my cruise to fjords in July 2020 in November before this was introduced and was wondering if I phoned my travel agent can it be added without rebooking ?.  

42 minutes ago, brunoseas said:

Has anyone in the UK added the Best Value Package to an existing booking ?.I booked my cruise to fjords in July 2020 in November before this was introduced and was wondering if I phoned my travel agent can it be added without rebooking ?.  

Strongly suggest a call to the TA. I ahve but do not know if it can be accomplished on any cruise.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, brunoseas said:

Don't know if it's possible in the UK but it definitely is possible in the USA. Had a B2B2B on the Pacific Princess previously booked and was told by an onboard Future Cruise Consultant that adding the package was not possible. A single phone call to my trusty TA proved him wrong as now I have the package AND a lower overall fare. My TA did say he had to walk the Princess rep through the process to make that happen so you'll need an expert TA.

• Thanks 1

Yes we added this to our Island Princess cruise for October 2020, after booking the cruise onboard Sapphire Princess in October. We added it on first day it was released in U.K. the £35 pppd charge is added on to final payment so you don’t pay now. You don’t need to cancel to get it. Just as a bit more info, I was checking the price of our cruise tonight, noticed the price had reduced by £1000 rang Princess and for £100 admin fee got lower price, same cabin, kept all perks but our obc was reduced by half. So well worth it for us. Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1