Enchanted bookings available on Medallion app

Jeter02

Is anyone's Enchanted bookings available on The Medallion app yet? Especially if any of you are booked for any of the inaugural summer ones which I currently am. 

if they're not available yet, I'm curious to as when they will make them available to order the medallion.

7 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

I agree. My Sky cruise was about 60 out too.

My Sky princess bookings have been readily available way more than 60 days out. I've actually had an available that a hundred out who am I winter and spring cruises on it.

I agree that the 60 days are just a mere suggestion and sometimes, the sailings can appear on the app much further out. If I remember correctly, I think that, in terms of what Princess said, 60 days (or 75?) might refer more specifically to when you can actually start ordering the medallion itself. For the Enchanted, my theory is that it's just not 100% wired up yet so the software and all isn't completely installed for the ship to connect to the app, so there's no info for Enchanted on the app just yet. Once you see the ship on the app (keep us posted!), you'll probably know the ship's outfitting is getting one step closer to completion. Just my 2 cents.

5 hours ago, Jeter02 said:

My Sky princess bookings have been readily available way more than 60 days out. I've actually had an available that a hundred out who am I winter and spring cruises on it.

Were you on the inaugural or one of the first in the Med?

Seems this may apply to the first few cruises a new ship after exiting the shipyard as they get things sorted out for the Medallion.

4 hours ago, snoozecrooze said:

For the Enchanted, my theory is that it's just not 100% wired up yet so the software and all isn't completely installed for the ship to connect to the app, so there's no info for Enchanted on the app just yet.

The ship itself has no bearing on this...the app is "talking" to a server somewhere (not on the ship) and it will not reflect anything regarding the Enchanted until that data is actually posted into the database, regardless as to whether the ship is "wired up".

• Like 2