Is Bayside in Mia open for Breakfast?

kelbell

I enjoy these boards so much, I want to thank everyone for taking time out and trying to answer everyones questions.

My question is, we are going to try to stay at the Holiday-Inn in Miami next to the Bayside Market. Would anyone know if they are open in the morning for breakfast? Or is it like the malls and the rest. are only open for lunch and dinner? We have never stayed in Miami, we are looking for things walking distance for dinner the night before and breakfast the next day. Famliy of 4 (2 teenagers:eek: ). Thank you.

Mrs. Evil and I ate breakfast at Bayside two years ago before our cruise. Very good breakfast and not very expensive. We sat outside and watched the boats.

We haven't been there since. Maybe someone with more current info can comment.

Dr. Evil :)

We were there last march and had Breakfast before our cruise. I think it was around 9.am on Saturday morning we went upstairs and had a choice of these stall like eateries that you order like takeaway but there are seats and tables if you want to sit there. Hope this helps and sorry for the vague description as some of your words in U.S. differ from ours in Scotland

Can you be a little more specific as to where the Latin American Cafe is in relation to Bayside. Thanks

Sure, It's located on the ground floor inside the Bayside Marketplace. If you click on the link below, pull up the map and look for location S-102 you'll see precisely where it is in relation to the rest of the Bayside Marketplace shoppes and restaurants. :rolleyes:

Latin American CafeIndoor-Outdoor Cafe overlooking the bay.

Traditional Cuban fare and specializing in Cuban sandwiches. Featuring a full bar and offering the traditional Cuban "Mojito". Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch & dinner.

Monday - Thursday 8:00 am to 11:00 pm

Friday - Sunday 8:00 am to Midnight.Phone: 305/381-7774Location: S-102

http://www.baysidemarketplace.com/ShopDine/Dining/Restaurants/Cuban/

When we stayed in Miami in 2003, the food court area of Bayside was open around 8:30 or so...there is a Starbucks that was open even earlier. Bayside is fun and am sure you'll enjoy it! Lots of shopping and restaurants plus it's right on Biscayne Bay which is beautiful. Enjoy!

Some of the small cafes offer great breakfasts and if you want to do a harbor tour, some of the restaurants offer buy one, get one if you eat at their restaurants. We ate at a little cafe in front of the entrance to the tour for harbor cruises and they offered us the tour. It was great.

Bayside is alot of fun. Especially at night when the bands are going.

kathy

We are staying at the Holiday Inn as well before our cruise on the Explorer on the 30 April 06. We booked the Sail a Way package which includes breakfast, room and the Island Queen Site seeing cruise of the harbour front. All things that I want to do anyways and works out cheaper. It was $156 for the two of us.

We'll be staying in the Holiday Inn, Port of Miami on March 3rd & 4th prior to transferring to FLL to sail on the Jewel of the Seas. We have a package which includes breakfast but according to reviews it is nothing to write home about , so we may just head over to Bayside instead. I'll be more than happy to let you all know what it is like on our return ~ March 24th.

Or if ther is anything else you would like me to check out for you I'll be more than happy.

Broch...do you know there is a great forum for UK cruisers over in the Sailaway lounge...lots of fellow scots and even a few quines & loons frae your part of the world....its great too for advice more appropriate to UK travellers. POP over for a wee look.

Happycruzer

Broch...do you know there is a great forum for UK cruisers over in the Sailaway lounge...lots of fellow scots and even a few quines & loons frae your part of the world....its great too for advice more appropriate to UK travellers. POP over for a wee look.

Happycruzer

I have found a forum called floataway lounge. Is this the forum you mean. I am not attempting to correct you,. Thankyou for introducing me to it I will keep checking it out from now on..

Hi Broch.....sorry for the mistake...it must be the excitement of sailing away in just 2 weeks time that has me all confused. It really is a great forum and very helpful to us folks here on this side of the pond. Hope to see you over in the floataway lounge.

sandra

I bet you are looking forward to your cruise. We leave in 10 weeks and that seems ages away. Sandra (my wife) and I are really looking forward to our cruise. You fairly get the bug once you have tried one. Have a great time on yours.

Archived