Coco cay waterpark question

142w

We have purchased water park tickets for the 2 children in the group and for 2 adults. Can the other 2 adults In the family, one is in a wheelchair, enter the area and watch the fun? Is the area restricted to those who have tickets or are just the slides restricted? Can anyone recommend an area for the family to set up shop that combines the different activities— water parking and sitting by water chilling. Thanks

When we were there in August, the water park was "gated" with two turnstile-type entrances.  You needed to swipe your sea pass to get in and also as you left, I believe.  I don't believe you can get in there without having purchased a pass for the day.  Unless things have changed since then. 

The Oasis Lagoon pool is not far from the water park.  Maybe you could "park" the others there.  Close to the food as well. 

Karen

Everyone who enters must have a ticket - our understanding is that they are not making any exceptions.  But honestly, sitting watching people wait on line to slide down a slide doesn't really sound like much fun to me - I would suggest setting up a home base by the pool or beach.  By the way, there are beach wheelchairs on the island which are free to use, if that would be helpful.

• 10 months later...

Not to hijack the thread, but I just booked two Thrill Water Park cabanas for November 2021.  Can I pick which ones I want and how do I do it?  I booked them on my reservation so I assume they will put us all together.  I know there's no recent direct experiences since it's all been shut down for a few months.  But any suggestions are better than none.