How bad is it? Deck 4 Statendam

mediator

A person who had 4012 on the K'dam said

The location of the room is forward, port side. It is above the very back of the Show Lounge and the room does get some base reverberation from music during the shows and practices – noticeable but not earthshaking. It doesn’t get any noise from the BB Kings performances or the even later hours DJ music in the Queen’s Lounge.

4032 is a little further back from the stage, so it might be a bit better.

Edited by catl331

4 minutes ago, catl331 said:

A person who had 4012 on the K'dam said

The location of the room is forward, port side. It is above the very back of the Show Lounge and the room does get some base reverberation from music during the shows and practices – noticeable but not earthshaking. It doesn’t get any noise from the BB Kings performances or the even later hours DJ music in the Queen’s Lounge.

4032 is a little further back from the stage, so it might be a bit better.

Thank you. It looks cozy too. Maybe we will get an upsell offer.

I think I was in 4030 last year - the first cruise where I could hear the noise/music/vocals from the show lounge IN my stateroom!  I heard rehearsals around 5, then both shows - thankfully the 2nd show ended before I wanted to go to sleep.  I was shocked, and will avoid that area in the future, which is a shame because the deeper verandahs are really nice!

Sue/WDW

I sailed an inside on the Koningsdam, it was one with the sideways configuration.   It was cozy but comfortable. We were in port every day so we didn’t spend many waking hours in the room.   I sailed once just above the theater, never again.  I thought I wouldn’t be bothered because most shows are over by a reasonable hour what I failed to consider were rehearsals during my nap time (that cruise had more sea days).