Park, Sleep, & FLy-- LAX ??,s

BarbaraM

Has anyone used this service -- it's a reservation service that pairs you with a one night hotel stay and 7 - 14 day parking -- and I noticed it also has pre cruise hotel stay with airport /pier transfers or stay with parking while on cruise.

I was looking in particular the offer it shows as having the Holiday Inn near the ports -- that includes hotel stay, bottle of champagne, transfer from LAX to hotel, ship to hotel, hotel to pier, and pier back to LAX.

here is their website. It sounds like a good deal, but I'd love to hear from someone who has used them before.

http://www.parksleepfly.com/index.php

It is a great service. We have used it several times. most of the hotels also free shuttle to the air port.:)

Thank you so much for this response. We have booked them for Sept.06 and I have read so many bad reviews. This really has eased my mind.

Judy

• 4 years later...

I'm resurrecting this thread to give a review of the Park, Sleep, Fly package we have near LAX. It's with the Comfort Inn Cockatoo Hawthorne hotel. We are very impressed with it.

The neighborhood is not the best, but the building and parking garage are super secure. Our room is huge, and even has a kitchenette in it. This package is only $16 more than driving and parking in an outside parking lot. Extra days of parking over the 21 included in the package are $5 a day. That is a terrific price for LAX. This is much more leisurely, and the best for morning flights if you are driving to LAX.

Free airport shuttle and breakfast in the morning, too.

Do a search on park, sleep, fly LAX and you should see this package. Also, go to the hotel's web site and click on packages.

Staff is very nice, too.

Archived