Early Departure

Flgreg

Hello---I also posted this on the roll call for the cruise but am thinking it may get more traction here.

We are getting ready to have our TA submit our air deviation request for a cruise that disembarks Dubai on 11-28-20.  We would like to take a flight from Dubai to the US that leaves at 2:25 am on 11-28-20. This is several hours BEFORE official disembarkation. 

Does Regent allow this type of early departure? If so and we get the flight we are hoping for do we need to let anyone else at Regent know? While obviously the flight department at Regent will know I don't know how well the different departments at Regent communicate with each other. 

Also, will be able to get a cab or can Regent arrange transportation to the airport? We'd probably like to leave the ship around 11:00 pm on 11-27-20---would that be sufficient? 

Thanks very much for any replies. 

We did this at the end of the "Ash Cruise".  We docked in Venice the day prior to disembarkation.   We had rented a car to drive home and when I popped into Hertz to verify the rental and their opening times I was told to get there early.  (Heavy demand for cars).  I spoke with Reception and they told me that all the luggage would be available in the terminal from about 0600 onwards (it was being taken ashore overnight) and that we could leave when we pleased after that OR take care of our own bags.   We got off at 0730, were at Hertz at 0800 and home by 1500.