topless deck

hotsand

Although, I have seen a lot of guys that need the support as much as women...:D

As regards the question however, no, Princess does not provide a topless area, although we have heard that such areas exist and are used by many of the entertainers. My wife has never been able to find it though. She uses our balcony. We did see one woman topless on our last cruise on the Golden however. She was there for several hours, and it was no problem.

I have also heard that there is a special section on the ship just for the staff (complete with pool and bar). I have also looked for this spot, but could not find it. If anyone else has any details, I'd love to hear about it ~!

On Dec 3-17, 05 Sea Princess a woman was topless on one of the busy forward decks...the cruise was 2/3 UK passengers and no one made a fuss.

You forget, most of the posters here are up tight Americans.

Just recalled our trip on the “Pride” out of Long Beach. Recall the small area for sunbathing with it’s no cameras sign. Had no interest in it, but it did take me 20 minutes to find a way to watch through two windows of the atriums skylight.

Archived