Carnival Dream Questions on Dining

Eli_6

Which dining room is for "set" early (6 pm) dining in? Scarlet (aft decks 3 and 4) or Crimson (mid-ship, decks 3 and 4)?  I have been on some ships where they do the early/late scheduled dining in the back and some where they do it mid-ship and vice versa.  

Also, where is the sit down brunch on sea days?  Where is tea time?  I tried googling and all it said was on Deck 3, but both places have deck 3 as an option.  

Finally, is there an Italian Restaurant on this ship?  The Carnival website doesn't seem to indicate there is one (nor does the ship plan!), but a review talks about it.  Although, maybe it is incorrect.

Reason I am asking is we are leaving on an office cruise in a week and I am making packets of information for my husband's office crew that is going on the ship with us. Most have never been on a cruise before. 

I can't answer the first ones since my Dream sailing is still upcoming but I can answer the Italian question.  There is Pasta Bella which is a lunch option only. It is deck 11 AFT. It is one thing I've been looking forward.

Edited by M2LR