Embarking Time for Legend in Tampa

BonusMom

We are cruising on the Legend in mid April for our anniversary (first trip more than 2 days sans kids).  When I checked in, the earliest arrival time was 12 to 12:30 pm.  We have purchased Faster To Than Fun.  Am I correct that we can get on the ship before our set arrival time with the FTTF?  If so, how do I determine what time the ship will be there and we are able to get on?

Just now, BonusMom said:

We are cruising on the Legend in mid April for our anniversary (first trip more than 2 days sans kids).  When I checked in, the earliest arrival time was 12 to 12:30 pm.  We have purchased Faster To Than Fun.  Am I correct that we can get on the ship before our set arrival time with the FTTF?  If so, how do I determine what time the ship will be there and we are able to get on?

Yes, you are correct. What time you actually are able to board the ship varies. With FTTF, you can board as soon as they open the ship up for embarking, and after you've gone through security and customs. You will be one of the first groups allowed on the ship. Oh. The ship will already be there, so no worries....unless there is a delay.  Happy Anniversary!

DH works part-time for the cruise lines at the Port of Tampa. Check-in starts about 10:30-11am and boarding starts after the ship is cleared with Diamond first, then Platinum, followed by Suites, and then lastly FTTF, Disregard your 12-12:30 time. By then general boarding will have been in full swing and no point in paying for FTTF.

On 2/20/2020 at 8:08 PM, Djptcp said:

DH works part-time for the cruise lines at the Port of Tampa. Check-in starts about 10:30-11am and boarding starts after the ship is cleared with Diamond first, then Platinum, followed by Suites, and then lastly FTTF, Disregard your 12-12:30 time. By then general boarding will have been in full swing and no point in paying for FTTF.

You left out wedding...