February 2, 2020 Blissful experience.

cementhands

Excellent! The 14 nights cruise on the Bliss was excellent. Almost every night time a theme dance party by the pool or club H20 with a live band or excellent DJ. Activities staff of Alex Stenko, Lizani De Waal, Tiago Alves, Queena Qu, Johnny, shakira, Thomas were amazing. Every one dancing and all getting along. Even the beautiful Brianna from the play 6 joined us dancing nightly. We met such wonderful people from all over the USA and Spain.
The band Gold River duo in the Sugarcane mojitos bar is excellent. The dancing was excellent there. Many Latin dancers taught us dancing. Very friendly.

The 6 different comics were outstanding. Favorite was Kenny Garcia from Brooklyn New York.  Jersey Boys was excellent. Play 6 excellent. MDR was decent. Cagney was great. Italian was very good. Dancing late nights in the Social club was amazing. Non stop fun. Water slide and race track were excellent. Each port was fun. We can’t wait to return to the Bliss.
I can’t believe all the bad reviews.

But the part about the bare feet on pillows in observation lounge is real along with drooling sleeping passengers. Tried going there twice in 2 weeks. Avoid this place.
Elevators are tight.

Every 2 feet were Canadians but we enjoyed them. 1,000 from Canada onboard. Many speaking French. Kind of cool.

Port Canaveral was a $15 pp bus to Cocoa beach $22 for 2 bikes rental great fun.
Stirrup cay volleyball and snorkeling from shore with our own snorkeling gear. Excellent bbq get it early. Tacos bar. Drinks package included onshore. Nice waterfront.
Grand Cayman was stingray city off ship $35 each. Excellent. Brought snorkeling gear and enjoyed hundreds of stingray. Including whole family swimming by. Also got to snorkel by reef on way back. Great bargain. Excellent. Right off ship under tent.

Cozumel snorkeling at The Charbacon Park great place.

Jamaica a bus ride to Blue Bamboo beach excellent. No hassles.

Roatan. Honduras cab to Henry Morgan resort excellent snorkeling reef right off shore with dropping off wall. Zumba by pool. Excellent place.

Costa maya cab ride to Marahul beach excellent day for relaxing.
The ship is beautiful and many bars like 20 with different beer drinks and ambiance.  Loved it. Missing all the activities staff and friendly fellow passengers.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cementhands said:

But the part about the bare feet on pillows in observation lounge is real along with drooling sleeping passengers. Tried going there twice in 2 weeks. Avoid this place.

Great compact and to the point review.... But dayum, I hate seeing ^^^^^^ that!  It's going to take every ounce of my well-being not to go off on some disgusting ahole doing this when I want to park my butt and "Observe", not "SLEEP/DROOL" at the lounge...  Did you notice or try to alert the staff?  I wonder what they would do or could do. I would hope they'd wake them and make them move or at least be awake whilst lounging there..  People are such trash at times...  I hear the Observation Lounge is really nice and relaxing....

• Like 1

Great review!  Thanks!  We will be on the Bliss a year from now, 16 day ocean to ocean Panama Canal, long count down in front of us. Really looking fwd to it though. 

As far as the sleepy drooly folks in the OL. Probably not much you're going to do about it. Go fetch a pool towel and gently place it over them including their head. When they wake up do a "Oh my I'm so sorry but dude I thought you were dead!", sort of thing. Be as shocked as they are.  😁

• Haha 1