Sky - midship Emerald deck Cabin

chabad

Just curious if anyone else has experienced the same or if it's my imagination. I usually book a midship inside cabin portside. Never had a problem with any loud noises such as music coming from The Piazza area. I just got off the sky princess yesterday, however I was in a mid-ship cabin on my emerald deck like normal except on the starboard side for the very first time. And all I heard all night long each night was loud bass ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump noises coming from The Piazza from the musicians playing and the singer singing. Has anyone else experienced this? 

7 hours ago, chabad said:

Just curious if anyone else has experienced the same or if it's my imagination. I usually book a midship inside cabin portside. Never had a problem with any loud noises such as music coming from The Piazza area. I just got off the sky princess yesterday, however I was in a mid-ship cabin on my emerald deck like normal except on the starboard side for the very first time. And all I heard all night long each night was loud bass ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump noises coming from The Piazza from the musicians playing and the singer singing. Has anyone else experienced this? 

No We were in cabin E429 starboard mid ship balcony. Right above the Piazza. Very quiet.

I too have stayed mid ship on Emerald deck. However the insides are more centered in regards to proximity of the Piazza. Personally, I would have made calls or spoken the guest services about lowering the bass. To have loud music till around midnight would be awful for those who like to turn in early with cabins in those areas. I didn't experience any issues in E422 on port side. Do you think it's possible because you're directly above where the band is it's been checking all the way to the top with none of deck 6 or 7 blocking the sound waves? Hmmmm.

1 hour ago, twodaywonder said:

No We were in cabin E429 starboard mid ship balcony. Right above the Piazza. Very quiet.

Edited by Jeter02