Voyager of the Seas Check-In OPT

soak01

Just wondering if anyone who has recently sailed Voyager can tell me if once you get into the check-in area at the OPT, if there are still separate queue lines for Gold, Platinum, Emerald and Diamond C&A members.  

Thought I read somewhere that with the introduction of online check-in through the app and 'The Key', this has now been done away with but can't find the post.

If so, just another C&A loyalty perk which has gone.

7 hours ago, soak01 said:

Just wondering if anyone who has recently sailed Voyager can tell me if once you get into the check-in area at the OPT, if there are still separate queue lines for Gold, Platinum, Emerald and Diamond C&A members.  

Thought I read somewhere that with the introduction of online check-in through the app and 'The Key', this has now been done away with but can't find the post.

If so, just another C&A loyalty perk which has gone.

The check in system  Voyager uses ( same as Ovation)is a lot faster than the older systems so there is rarely a need for priority lines.  We do however have a priority line for Suites & Pinnacle and another for Diamond Plus, Diamond  etc with Gold and  general  having another line.  There are so many Crown & Anchor members these days it is almost  pointless having priority lines. 

We checked in on the 5th February as lowly no status cruisers, on Voyager of the Seas,  with a 11:00 - 11.30 checkin time and were called at 10:45 to come aboard we are expecting you. There were no lines at at that time and we just sailed through. Indeed we were spoken to by some diamond people who were not too thrilled we were onboard before them.We met the infamous gbenjo onboard ! Cheers, Buzz.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr walker said:

So no more 'spethial people' then 😮

We will arrive around noon for our 12:30 check-in appointment for Voyager Mar-30 & see how we go 🙂 

Everyone is spethial  🤣  

I will not be there on the 30th,  we are off PNG  on the Sun, if they let us go.

Edited by gbenjo