Post-cruise review

Tansy Mews

The end of cruise review was online only - and open only for a few of the last busy days of the cruise.

I missed out on an opportunity to give feedback. My fault, I know.

It was online only.

I wish I could give them comments. Any suggestions? I just did an online chat with O through my account but of course, they just sell cruises. And he said it wasn't possible to do it when I was off the ship.

BTW, I was happy with the cruise, crew, itinerary, etc. Itinerary - Sydney to Auckland.

Frances

Do your review & send it to them maybe via your TA

They will know the correct place to send it 

Or just mail it to Oceania

Last year  we had the paper copy but did not get it in time to fill it out onboard so I just mailed it to Miami H.O

I did get a  reply letter from  them  later 

JMO

I was on the same cruise as Frances and also loved our cruise. But gotta say the online cruise evaluation was a little difficult to complete.  First you need WiFi (you can guess where that was going) and second you need your confirmation number to complete the survey.  That took me a little time to find.  In the end, still very glad I completed it. Lots of raves and a couple of suggestions. 

Catherine

I tried to complete the online end of cruise review while on the Riviera in December.  The words I typed showed up backwards, the last word I typed showed up first.  I did what I could to create normal sentences and hoped that Oceania could figure out my praise for various staff members.  There clearly are glitches.

Edited by Twiga
To complete my thought.