LIVE from the Encore

david_sobe

2 hours ago, debenson0723 said:

I was on this sailing also and it is hard to believe it was a year ago.  I really enjoyed Onda and Food Republic (ate there twice!).  I did have a disappointing meal in LeBistro, which was usually one of my favorites, but brought the issues to the F&B manager so hopefully they were resolved going forward for the rest of that cruise. Since I had been to these ports multiple times, I only left the ship for about 30 minutes each stop, spending the port days in an empty Thermal Spa, which was fabulous. Service was exceptional, from top to bottom.  I knew a lot of the staff from my previous cruises on the Bliss, so that didn't hurt either.  With a few exceptions, we had the best of the best, for sure.

I enjoyed the Encore but I always say if the Bliss had Onda, it would be the perfect ship for me.

The spa was great but did you notice the heated tile loungers were barely warm.  They were turned way down and barely had heat compared to other ships I was on.

1 hour ago, david_sobe said:

The spa was great but did you notice the heated tile loungers were barely warm.  They were turned way down and barely had heat compared to other ships I was on.

TBH I don't really remember them being warm or hot either way but I did spend quite a bit of time on them since the spa was empty.  I am sure it probably had to do with someone, somewhere complaining they were too hot and being 'burned'.  You know how  that goes...