Eclipse Celebrity Suite - Deck 11 or 12?

kstetser

We are new to Celebrity - would appreciate some opinions.  We are looking to book Alaska 2021 in a Celebrity Suite.  Do I want deck 10 (with other staterooms above but a more open veranda) or deck 11 (with public spaces above but a more sheltered balcony which would be good for rainy Alaska).  Specifically looking at  1233 or 1615 for larger balcony and port side.

Thanks!

Kathi

I think I answered my own questions - 1615 is under cabins not public spaces (I didn't realize there are cabins on deck 12).

If anyone has other thoughts - I'd love to hear them!  Travel planning is so fun, and I have a lot to learn about Celebrity and Alaska.

1615 or 1618 would be great.  Both are on the hump, the balconies are much bigger than others.  1618 on the back side of the hump would have more protection from wind/rain.  We've been in that cabin for 3 different transatlantics including on the Eclipse and have always been able to use the balcony even in bad weather.  We never heard noise from above at all.  I would think the same would be true for 1615.  Enjoy it's a great suite!!

• Like 1