Latitudes (Platinum) Discounts on 14 day cruise?

numberguy

Hi everyone,

Do Platinum cruisers get additional discounts for 14-day cruises vs 7-day cruises?  Just wondering if we might get two free bags of laundry each.  If not, do they offer the "all you can stuff in a bag for $25" more than once a cruise for longer cruises?

It would be too much to wish for if there were two sets of free meal coupons.  Just wondering.  Just planning my dining nights and other things for my June 2020 cruise.  I'll go with the flow whatever we get--just curious I guess.

--Michael

The place to start when you want to know what your Latitudes benefits are is the NCL web site listing those benefits:

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program

The terms of the Latitudes program do not give people more free laundry or dinners on a 14-night cruise v. a 7-night cruise.  However, the ship does have the discretion, on a long cruise, to give folks who are Plat and above additional free bags of laundry.  We were on a 20-night Panama Canal cruise aboard the Gem in January, and folks Plat and above were given 3 bags of free laundry each.  That was quite nice. 

And yes, there should be a "fill the bag" special (perhaps two) during your cruise. 

Edited by Turtles06

21 hours ago, numberguy said:

Hi everyone,

Do Platinum cruisers get additional discounts for 14-day cruises vs 7-day cruises?  Just wondering if we might get two free bags of laundry each.  If not, do they offer the "all you can stuff in a bag for $25" more than once a cruise for longer cruises?

It would be too much to wish for if there were two sets of free meal coupons.  Just wondering.  Just planning my dining nights and other things for my June 2020 cruise.  I'll go with the flow whatever we get--just curious I guess.

--Michael

Just came off the Joy 16 day cruise. Both my husband and I (Platinum) got two free bags of laundry. (Total of 4). Thanks to Cruise Critic we found out this information and confirmed at Guess Service. Other than laundry no other double perks for a 14 day cruise or longer. Make sure to write free laundry, Platinum on both bag and laundry slip. 

On a b2b you will get the laundry for the first week and then again for the second week.  We just did a 10 and 11 day cruise on the Breakaway and received 4 bags total, one bag each for each cruise. Also received Platinum dinners for each cruise, etc.  They were booked as two separate cruises so we received Platinum benefits on each cruise.

13 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

On a b2b you will get the laundry for the first week and then again for the second week.  We just did a 10 and 11 day cruise on the Breakaway and received 4 bags total, one bag each for each cruise. Also received Platinum dinners for each cruise, etc.  They were booked as two separate cruises so we received Platinum benefits on each cruise.

Unfortunately, this isn't b2b; it's a 14--day cruise.

I thank you all for your input.  Looks like we'll probably be able to do laundry twice.  Means packing fewer underwear...

--Michael

3 hours ago, numberguy said:

Unfortunately, this isn't b2b; it's a 14--day cruise.

I thank you all for your input.  Looks like we'll probably be able to do laundry twice.  Means packing fewer underwear...

--Michael

We did our first free bag the second day of the cruise. There were a lot of bags and slips on the top shelf in closet.