Celebrity Cruise Pop Up Shop

sunonfire

I just received an email from Celebrity.  Is this something new or  are they in other cities?
CELEBRITY CRUISES THE POP-UP SHOP

DIRECTORY / SPECIALTY

Stop by the Celebrity pop-up shop at Hyde Park. Take advantage of special events and promotions on modern luxury vacations in Europe, Alaska, the Caribbean, and beyond—more than 300 alluring destinations worldwide. Get a taste of the fine design, stunning accommodations, inspired cuisine, and intuitive service on Celebrity’s 11 premium ships and three specialty yachts. Opens Mon. to Sat. 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sun. noon to 5 p.m. Phone 813-373-9374.

Where is Hyde Park?  Definately new and shows that X is trying to market all those empty cabins.

Lots of empties - April 27 TA to Southampton as of this afternoon had about 150 empty Aqua/Concierge cabins!

6 hours ago, dkjretired said:

Probably Hyde Park in London since they mentioned Europe and I don’t believe any of their ships go near Tampa.

Wrong, Hyde Park in Tampa. Constellation sailing from Tampa starting November 2020.

Edited by HAM
  • Like 1

It isn’t a local travel agent. It is a store operated by Celebrity Cruise Line. I had not heard of that before and I was curious if there are other locations any where else in the USA or the world. Just curious! 

16 hours ago, sunonfire said:

It isn’t a local travel agent. It is a store operated by Celebrity Cruise Line. I had not heard of that before and I was curious if there are other locations any where else in the USA or the world. Just curious! 

OK thank you.  I have never seen a Celebrity store either.  Wondering why in Tampa?