NCL Insurance question

I am booked for 3/22/20 cruise and have the NCL standard insurance.  I have a question:  if I cancel the cruise, I will get 75% of my cruise returned.  What if NCL cancels the cruise?  Will I get 100% returned to me?  Trying to figure out whether if it is more beneficial to wait it out.  TIA

The insurance that NCL sells is NOT cancel for any reason (CFAR). The insurance will only pay if the cancellation is for a covered reason. 

If you cancel because you are afraid of COVID-19, the NCL insurance will pay $0. 

HOWEVER, if the insurance company pays $0, you can submit that to NCL and they will give you a 75% future cruise credit on your cruise fare (only).  

Unless NCL has absolutely nowhere to operate its ships, the cruise will likely not cancel. If they cancel, you will get 100% refund. 

Wait it out. 

Edited by BirdTravels

23 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The insurance that NCL sells is NOT cancel for any reason (CFAR). The insurance will only pay if the cancellation is for a covered reason. 

If you cancel because you are afraid of COVID-19, the NCL insurance will pay $0. 

HOWEVER, if the insurance company pays $0, you can submit that to NCL and they will give you a 75% future cruise credit on your cruise fare (only).  

Unless NCL has absolutely nowhere to operate its ships, the cruise will likely not cancel. If they cancel, you will get 100% refund. 

Wait it out. 

Thanks so much for this information! What’s the process to submit to NCL for future cruise credit once insurance pays zero?