Peace of Mind And Upgrade Advantage

PATRLR

For our April 12 Encore sailing we are likely going to wait until we get much closer to sailing date to actually cancel.  

In the mean time, I have a number of upgrade offers pending.  I know those typically don't get processed until the day or so before the cruise, but, they also have been known to be processed much earlier.  

Does anyone know if my Upgrade Advantage offer gets accepted before I cancel, will that fee be included in my FCC if I cancel?

You've started 2 threads in the last few minutes about the same thing?

and there are loads of existing threads already.  There are enough discussions for you to contribute to elsewhere surely?

8 minutes ago, PATRLR said:

$500 of my cruise fare was paid using 2 Cruise Next certificates.  What should I expect my FCC to be if I cancel under the Peace of Mind program?  Will my FCC have the full $500?  The $250 I paid for the certs?  Or nothing because I didn't actually pay any $ for that part of the fare?

22 minutes ago, nclsuncruiser said:

You've started 2 threads in the last few minutes about the same thing?

and there are loads of existing threads already.  There are enough discussions for you to contribute to elsewhere surely?

How about you really read the posts carefully.  Slowly and carefully, especially if you are going to criticize me like this.  
Post one had to do with Cruise Next Certificates - I have not seen that discussed in this context and I have read most if not all the posts around the new policy.

Post two had to do specifically with Upgrade Advantage - I have not seen that discussed in this context and I have read most if not all the posts around the new policy. 

If either of these have been discussed, the more appropriate thing to do would be to point me to that discussion that I obviously missed.  But, clearly expecting you to do something appropriate, like actually reading a post, is asking too much.

28 minutes ago, nclsuncruiser said:

There are enough discussions for you to contribute to elsewhere surely?

Not that you deserve an explanation, but, the reason I started two new threads was because of the specific topics I was asking about.  I could have easily buried them in an existing topic where they would never be seen again by anyone looking for the same issue.  By creating a topic with the key words in the Title, we have a prayer of someone using CC's feeble search capabilities actually finding the topic and not asking again.  

Your asking questions that no one will know until the 10th.   Maybe wait to post your multiple questions until after the 10th.  
how can anyone answer these questions if no knows till the 10 what’s really going to happen.    

6 hours ago, PATRLR said:

In the mean time, I have a number of upgrade offers pending.  I know those typically don't get processed until the day or so before the cruise, but, they also have been known to be processed much earlier.  

Does anyone know if my Upgrade Advantage offer gets accepted before I cancel, will that fee be included in my FCC if I cancel?

If guests cancel and rooms open, your upgrades may autoprocess on the 10th. The basic reading of the policy says everything gets moved into the FCC.