Cabin Question

Aussiegrlfl

So my hubby and I were booked on Millie for Alaska forward oceanview cabin 6001....we were happy with that choice but then oceanview cabin 7002 became available not above the theatre and looks way bigger but the specs onboard say same size.....so has anyone sailed on Millennium cabin 7002 and can give me some pics..

The stateroom size specs state that all Oceanview rooms are the same size but that’s not accurate.  Take 7002.  The forward facing rooms are exceptions. It is larger and being one deck higher is good.  Don’t take any of the forward facing rooms if you are susceptible to motion sickness though, because if there are any rough seas, you’ll feel it if you are that far forward.

If you have a forward facing room in Alaska, keep it for sightseeing reasons.  When you are cruising in the passages they usually have a running commentary of the sights and wildlife.  They may not be there when you come back.