Queen Elizabeth swimming pools

anjo

Evening everybody, are both swimming pools on board available to all passengers and is the Lido pool Adults only? Stateroom BE8135 is under the Lido Pool and the Buffet area. Any noise issues in this cabin? Thanks, Anjo.

4 hours ago, anjo said:

Evening everybody, are both swimming pools on board available to all passengers and is the Lido pool Adults only? Stateroom BE8135 is under the Lido Pool and the Buffet area. Any noise issues in this cabin? Thanks, Anjo.

Yes both pools are available to everyone. I think the midships one is the kids one.  No idea about the cabin noise - but gernally the area was pretty quiet when we were on -   there was no shade on the aft pool - so although it was the better pool - it still wasn't used much on our cruise. And the whole area was very hot - very little shade

I think this position should be ok, depending on where your cruise is going. If just to NZ or Hobart the weather might not be warm enough to use the pool, so should be ok.

There are websites that you can drag decks across each other to see how you are placed.

My allocation for a P1 is below the Lido and this causes me some concern.🙈🙈

I would be happy with under the pool area.