EZ Air tickets finalized by Princess

Kennact

I got an email from Princess and my EZ Air tickets are now confirmed and airline now shows they are purchased, but it is still 72 days till my cruise. I thought they waited till 45 days? Does this mean I can't change them anymore?

The tickets are considered paid on the date your final payment is or was due. After that you can make changes up to 45 days prior to cruise for no charge.

Princess EZair Flexible Fares Princess EZair Restricted Fares
Purchase air - days from departure From 330 days up to 4 days before departure subject to availability From 330 days up to 4 days before departure subject to availability
Selection of preferred airline, flights, and travel date No charge No charge
Confirmation of airline and flight schedules At time of booking At time of booking
Airfare Competitive and updated in real-time based on current airline inventory Competitive and updated in real-time based on current airline inventory
Changes to Air Reservation No fee until 45 days prior to departure. Fees apply within 45 days. Allowed. An airline credit memo will be recorded minus applicable fees.
Cancellation No fee until 45 days prior to departure. Fees apply within 45 days. Allowed. An airline credit memo will be recorded minus applicable fees.
Payment Due Same date as cruise final payment date Immediately at time of booking
Flight Disruption Coverage Princess will route to port of call Princess will route to port of call
  • Like 1

In some cases the EZ Air folks are ticketing early. I have a routing with AA and Air Tahiti Nui that was ticketed at 300 days out. I haven't paid a dime except for my FCD. I too was worried like you and posted a similar question a while ago. Regardless of final ticket status, if you're more than 45 days from departure, you can still make changes. I did!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kennact said:

I got an email from Princess and my EZ Air tickets are now confirmed and airline now shows they are purchased, but it is still 72 days till my cruise. I thought they waited till 45 days? Does this mean I can't change them anymore?

The last 3 cruises our EZ Air air was finalized 7 plus months out from final payment and I don't pay any of it early.

Flexible air is just that....... up to 45 days prior to sailing.