Have you noticed Princess Online Prices.....

cruisingfreak

I've been checking the Princess online booking prices in recent days, for my two upcoming cruises. I noticed yesterday that the price has gone up by $200-$250 P/P, in the last few days. I also compared them with the brochure prices & they are higher. When I put in my name, the prices still stayed the same.

I wonder why the rise in price?

Minette

If you think that is bad, try checking some cruises into 2007. The one I booked for December 2006 jumped up close to $1000 for the following month.:eek:

I have no idea why the online site is showing pricing more than brochure rates????????????

If you look closely at the new brochures the prices are stated as EDP (Early Discount Price). The brochure goes on to state that the prices can go up as you get closer to sail date. When I checked my 9/8 cruise to Alaska today the Mini Suites and Balconys are only available on waitlist. Cat AD is now $1,649, $200 above the AD brochure which we paid. (When we booked in August we paid for a AD and received a Captains Circle upgrade to AA).

I've been checking the Princess online booking prices in recent days, for my two upcoming cruises. I noticed yesterday that the price has gone up by $200-$250 P/P, in the last few days. I also compared them with the brochure prices & they are higher. When I put in my name, the prices still stayed the same.

My cruise in May also jumped up $250 per person in category BA. I am glad I booked when I did! But I still go online almost daily to check if the rate has gone down, just in case.......alas, it is going the other way.

Hello - Just last night I checked Princess' website for my Alaska 10-day Regal cruise for June and the price for our category and sailing date has gone DOWN. I e-mailed my Travel Agent immediately to see if she had seen this and she had and was already in the process of sending us a new invoice!

Archived