Brilliance Concierge

Currently in a junior suite, which doesn't include concierge.  Thinking about upgrading.  If you have experience with this particular ship/concierge (Brilliance) please chime in and tell me why it is or is not a good decision.  Thanks in advance!!

1 hour ago, cruisencrazy said:

If you have experience with this particular ship/concierge (Brilliance) please chime in and tell me why it is or is not a good decision.

This all depends on how much a GS or higher cabin upgrade would cost.

I was on BR in February, in a JS but at that time Diamond Plus were allowed in the Concierge Lounge so I went there daily.  Amit was the concierge and was very helpful and efficient.   I had a problem with a Chefs Table booking and he immediately resolved it while I was standing there, then followed up later with a note to my cabin just to make sure I was aware.  Not sure if he's still aboard.  I think his relief was ill and so Amit had been extended and he was anxious for a relief so he could take vacation.  I enjoyed the BR.  Good food everywhere although they were short of some things like various condiments for some reason.  Crew was really nice, everyone seemed happy.  I wish I had booked B2B.

17 hours ago, Anton said:

I was on BR in February, in a JS but at that time Diamond Plus were allowed in the Concierge Lounge so I went there daily.  Amit was the concierge and was very helpful and efficient.   I had a problem with a Chefs Table booking and he immediately resolved it while I was standing there, then followed up later with a note to my cabin just to make sure I was aware.  Not sure if he's still aboard.  I think his relief was ill and so Amit had been extended and he was anxious for a relief so he could take vacation.  I enjoyed the BR.  Good food everywhere although they were short of some things like various condiments for some reason.  Crew was really nice, everyone seemed happy.  I wish I had booked B2B.

Do you know how the "honor bar" works in the  concierge lounge?  It says no charge in remarks.  I know it's usually a no host bar.  Trying to gain clarity on this please.

1 hour ago, cruisencrazy said:

Do you know how the "honor bar" works in the  concierge lounge?  It says no charge in remarks.  I know it's usually a no host bar.  Trying to gain clarity on this please.

There is no honor bar.  It’s continental breakfast in the morning, 24 hour specialty coffee and the evening cocktail reception.  That honor bar thing is probably website content that hasn’t been updated in years.

• Like 2