Galápagos precruise for Chilean Fjords

miataman1

I could hardly find information on the Viking Precruise Excursion to the Galápagos Islands. After returning I discovered first hand it was excellent. However, due to the Viking Air arrangements, Quito and Guayaquil are simply travels days to get you there. Unless you arrange your own flights and spend extras days you won’t see them except in the dark or by motor coach. Be sure to bring the following items: sturdy hiking shoes as lava rock is the terrain. Sun block, big hat, loose long fitting clothes but light Columbia PFG, sunglasses, water bottle though the hotel supplied a metal bottle, no plastic allowed on island, bug spray, swimwear as there were two snorkeling trips, casual attire as dining room is exposed to open air. Optional: Face Clothing Neck Gaiter

Great guide in Fernando from Akorn Travel. Excellent excursions and plenty to see and do. Finch Bay Resort was paradise. Worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for the comments and advice.😍 

They are also helpful to those of us who are doing the new Viking Expeditions Machu Picchu+Galapagos adventure starting December, 2020. We have a thread going and will include a link to this thread.