Carnival borrowing

Bin man

See carnival borrowing $3 billion dollars payable over the next 6 months and predicting net loss for this year ending 30/11/20 . So I think that shows they are hoping to ride this one out I hope 

5 minutes ago, brillo said:

Sounds to me that if this drags on longer than 6 months the company is in very serious trouble.

In all honesty I think if this drags on for longer than 6 months we may all be is serious trouble in some way or another. We can only hope the virus peters out sooner rather than later.

• Like 2

Along with every other travel and hospitality company and goodness-knows-what associated businesses

Bumped into ‘our’ cattery owner in town - practically all their bookings have been cancelled.  Told them we’d be ringing to cancel too 🙁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

It's gonna hurt a lot of people... 

Lets hope for a bit of Blitz spirit and we can all support each other. 

Stay as safe as you can everyone, we wish you all good health. 

Andy & Michelle xx

Thank you and good health to you both too.

• Like 1

Hols4

Was about to ring the B&B in Southampton where we had booked to stay the night before our cruise on 1st May to cancel it as we have cancelled the cruise with a full refund as I am over 70 when the B&B rang us to say they were closing for a while due to very poor bookings and were very sorry.

As this was Southampton boat show weekend I presume that has been cancelled as well. Seems it's going to hit the hotel trade very badly.

35 minutes ago, Hols4 said:

Hols4

Was about to ring the B&B in Southampton where we had booked to stay the night before our cruise on 1st May to cancel it as we have cancelled the cruise with a full refund as I am over 70 when the B&B rang us to say they were closing for a while due to very poor bookings and were very sorry.

As this was Southampton boat show weekend I presume that has been cancelled as well. Seems it's going to hit the hotel trade very badly.

Southampton boat show is not until September and has not been cancelled yet? 

Andy