Cruises after 4/10/2020

pearle1

On 3/21/2020 at 9:26 PM, RT2973 said:

We received the OBC email for our May 16th cruise. Is there a difference how Carnival refunds your money if they cancel the cruise? Would we get a full refund if they cancel? I know if I cancel before the March 31st deadline I will receive FCC. I want my money back instead of FCC. Thanks 

This is from Carnival website:

• All ships sailings March 13 - April 9
  • Carnival Spirit April 10 and April 20
  • Carnival Radiance April 29, May 9, May 21, May 30, June 11

We truly value our guests and appreciate your patience and understanding. To that end, we want to provide flexibility as you think about your future plans. Below are two options for guests whose cruise has been canceled to consider, including a bonus value offer. We look forward to welcoming you on board, when the time is right for you.

Carnival will honor this offer for any guests who were previously booked on these voyages and canceled their booking on or after March 6, 2020.

refund-table-obc-03212020-2.ashx

If you are booked on one of these sailings, please make your selection here  there is no need to call.

Regardless of the option you select, your taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.

If you purchased your own flights for getting to your cruise, we encourage you to contact your airline or travel agent about your options as the airlines are being flexible with change fees.

Carnivals website shows no cruises before May 12 now. Looks like they've made their decision. Id expect to hear soon.

Does anyone know, if I booked my cruise thru the website, can I call my PVP to assist with the cancellation stuff?

New to the forum so please be patient with me 😐 first post. We have a cruise scheduled May 17th haven't received ANY emails from carnival so I don't know what's going on. Advice needed here, would you still cruise in May or reschedule? Any opinions on what a May cruise would look like given the circumstances?

Thanks for any help!