Questions about FCC and re-booking

KatieKatie17

Hi, I originally booked 3 cabins through a travel agent for a cruise that was canceled due to the temporary suspension of operations.  I took the refund for the 2nd and 3rd cabins and the FCC for the cabin (let's call that booking #1) that my husband and I were booked to stay in with 2 minor children.

I have some questions that I'm curious about and would appreciate any thoughts or feedback on this.

1) Am I required to re-book with the same travel agent when I use the FCC for booking #1 or can I book with Carnival directly and utilize this FCC?

2) Will the FCC be allocated proportionally to each traveler booked in the room?  

3) Will the on-board credit, in this case $600 for the canceled cruise booking #1, be allocated per capita to each of the 4 individuals in the room, myself, my husband, and the two children or just to me as the primary traveler, or just the adults in the cabin?  My husband and I may re-book without the children.   

Usually the fcc would be in each person's name and non transferable and in the amount of their fare.

Assuming the kids paid less their FCC would each be less, if you and hubby listed as #1 and #2 on the booking. 

So you couldnt use the kids fcc toward your booking.

• Thanks 1

I cancelled through my travel agent last week. I received a very generic email from the agency that my cruise had been cancelled. About two days later my booking disappeared under my account login on the Carnival website. I have not received anything about my future fun credit. I am wondering if it will show up on my Carnival account eventually? Or will they email me something? How long has it taken for you to see your credit after cancelling through an agent? I am hesitant to book new cruise until I see my credit!