Frozen Cocktails

Beebearlvr

Yes, frozen drinks (with or without alcohol) count as one of the 15 drinks.  So do the specialty coffees offered in the coffee bar - cappuccinos, lattes, etc.  Love the coffee bar!

Sodas are included in the Cheers package and do not count as one of the 15 drinks.  

18 hours ago, Beebearlvr said:

Can someone explain zero proof frozen cocktails on the drink package? Does this mean virgin frozen only? What if you want alcohol added?

You can order a drink either way,  regular or zero proof.  If you want say a Miami Vice, you just say you want a Miami Vice.  If you want a zero one you order a Virgin Miami Vice and they won't put alcohol in it.

17 hours ago, carnivalcosmo said:

Yes, frozen drinks (with or without alcohol) count as one of the 15 drinks.  So do the specialty coffees offered in the coffee bar - cappuccinos, lattes, etc.  Love the coffee bar!

Sodas are included in the Cheers package and do not count as one of the 15 drinks.  

Zero Proof and Specialty coffees DO NOT count towards the 15 drinks if you have CHEERS.  Any non-alcoholic drink will not be applied to the 15 count.

On 3/22/2020 at 5:08 AM, jdoc2007 said:

Zero Proof and Specialty coffees DO NOT count towards the 15 drinks if you have CHEERS.  Any non-alcoholic drink will not be applied to the 15 count.

Thanks for setting me straight on that one and I apologize for any confusion that I might have caused.  I was totally under the understanding (based on my own reading of the rules) that the specialty drinks at the coffee bar were not included in the "Bubbles" package but were covered under "Cheers".  I was mentally deducting my double espressos (no alcohol) from my 15 Cheers drinks.  Sounds like maybe I didn't have to do that after all :).

Edited by carnivalcosmo
  • Like 1