Booked into Zaandam BB6219

Can't answer your question specifically, but I did notice this is your first post, and I want to welcome you to the board. Don't be a stranger!

Is your cabin listed for three people? It's a BB---that means a veranda.

Sounds good to me! (I'm a cave dweller.)

Anyone know if this cabin is good for 2 adults and child? First time cruise ever for all of us.

We had the exact same cabin, but on her sister ship the Volendam, on our very first cruise in 2002. It worked out great for 2 adults and our 12 year old son. It did not take long to make it our "home" away from home. Nice and cozy, and looked forward to relaxing there everyday. The verandah is very roomy, and we enjoyed being close to the lido. Lots of storage room as well.

Enjoy!!

Had a sudden impulse to book the March 25th on the Zaandam. Wonder if any former cruisers could enlighten us on which tours to take in that area.

Gaton/Colon lso Curacao are of interest as we have visited the other stops before.

Thanks

Kathy & Buck

Lookingforadventure 6219 is advertised as having a sofa bed which should be fine for your child. I have said it many times on this Board. IMO the A and B cabins on the ships such as the Zaandam are the best value on the high seas. I think you have made a wise choice.

Katemate0 There is a fair amount of info on the Ports of Call board regarding Panama tours. We will be taking the train tour across the isthmus which has been highly recommended in the past. In Curacao we have signed up for the Curacao Beach express for the second year just because we enjoy the beach and a little snorkeling. Check the Port of Calls board for more discussion.

Archived