Sagrada Familia Ticket Refund Policy

marazul

If the Sagrada Familia is closed on the day you have tickets for, your tickets will be refunded as follows:

● If services are unavailable and/or the Temple and/or Gaudí House Museum is closed by decision of the Organiser, refunds will be made automatically via the original payment method and ticketholders will not have to present their Tickets.

● Ticket refunds will only be made to the User who bought the tickets.

● Tickets will be refunded through the original payment method. The deadline for processing refunds will be thirty (30) days from the date the request was made. If the purchase was made with a credit or debit card, the refund period will depend on each User's bank.

● The refund shall only include the price of the Tickets paid by the User. Under no circumstances shall the User be refunded for any other costs or expenditures, including but not limited to transport and accommodations.

In other words, if the SF is closed, your tickets will be refunded automatically within 30 days of the date on your ticket.  

If the SF is open, but you do not show up for any personal or travel related reasons, you don't get a refund.

The full return policy is here:

https://sagradafamilia.org/documents/20142/33362/20200302_ANG_Politica_devolucions.pdf/3a253e09-e872-f4f4-e397-e68f410e7a24

who did you contact?  We were to be there on May 1 and were told we would have to wait until that date to see if they were going to be open.  If they were open and construction has resumed, we would not receive a refund.  I just want to get this entire trip taken care of with refunds, cancellations,etc. and move on.

• 3 weeks later...

Update  -  my credit card received the refund today. My tickets were for next week.  SF is automatically refunding for the dates when they know they will be closed. 

Also, many museums and other sites are issuing refunds, but you should send an email request to make sure since they have no published refund policy as the Sagrada Familia's. The Picasso museum and the Palau de la Musica replied promptly that they will issue my refunds in a few days.

Edited by marazul