Royal up

So we received a Royal up offer. My question  is has anyone done this, they accepted your offer and then the cruise got cancelled because of the pandemic happening? Do they refund that back to your credit card as well?  Leaning towards refund if the cruise is cancelled.  Any insite on what happens.

Just now, bbiggar said:

Do they refund that back to your credit card as well?

Eventually, yes. You might even be charged for an upgrade after the sailing is cancelled.

Biker, who is leery of placing any Royal Up bids at the moment, regardless of low and enticing the min bids are. 

Yup.  We had our RoyalUp offer accepted for our April 26 cruise and that cruise is canceled.  I got an email from RC when it canceled that the upgrade would not be charged to us and all purchases would be refunded just like everything else.  Have no received any FCC or refunds though and the cruise was canceled on March 13

• Like 1

Happy to say I received my credit card refund yesterday from my cruise that was cancelled on March 13th.   No FCC received yet but they told me to expect receipt in 30-days via email.    

If you do not have your refund by next week, I would call if I was you.