Pixel picture package ordered before cruise

beshears

I don't know if you have or did do this, but I ordered the Pixel photo package for around $99.00, which was Carnival's special if we ordered before the cruise.  Since our cruise was cancelled 2 days before cruising, will I still be charged for the package, or since I did not cruise, it will not be on my credit card?  Just curious.

Below is a paragraph from the letter we received when our cruise was cancelled. Looks like a refund to your credit card. We also purchased the Pixel Package and OBC for our son and daughter in love.

”Regardless of the option you choose, your taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.”

Cheers, Denise

Edited by dchip

OK, looks like I'll have to "wait" and see when it comes out on my credit card.  I was able to check, and at this point, the funds to be credited back to my credit card for the 4 rooms I booked are not on there, and also the Pixel package still shows as being "purchased."