"No-Risk Deposit" is a lie

KiwiCouple34

2 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

I don't think it's sarcastic.  I'm not sure I understand what they believe but I would hope I don't have to tell someone to review the terms and conditions of an expensive contract before they agree to the contract.  The OP stated that they won't book with Celebrity again, so I took the opportunity to say goodbye.  

Or Bon Voyage. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So after 50+ posts and 13 by the OP, we now know:

1. read your contract

2. If you have a question and you used a TA, go to your TA First

3. If there are a dozen or so threads already started on this issue then it’s best to add there instead of starting one

4. I realize the OP is new at this and I’ve mistyped more than a few times so will let that go for sure, but if you’re actually asking for help then follow up with helpful stuff.

5. If your just posting to complain, then I suggest you leave it at that and quit complaining about posts that are by posters who think the OP is actually looking for help. 

6. With all that said, go ahead and vent, this is just a general cruise forum, not a formal website for ‘important’ discussions...but it does lose a bit on the ‘never cruising again with.....’ when the complaint is, shall we say, a bit misplaced. 

Den

Edited by Denny01
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

So after 50+ posts and 13 by the OP, we now know:

1. read your contract

2. If you have a question and you used a TA, go to your TA First

3. If there are a dozen or so threads already started on this issue then it’s best to add there instead of starting one

4. I realize the OP is new at this and I’ve mistyped more than a few times so will let that go for sure, but if you’re actually asking for help then follow up with helpful stuff.

5. If your just posting to complain, then I suggest you leave it at that and quit complaining about posts that are by posters who think the OP is actually looking for help. 

6. With all that said, go ahead and vent, this is just a general cruise forum, not a formal website for ‘important’ discussions...but it does lose a bit on the ‘never cruising again with.....’ when the complaint is, shall we say, a bit misplaced. 

Den

" not a formal website for ‘important’ discussions..."

LOL----WHAT ???? 

There's lot of " Important " stuff on CC and I'm having a great time , no joke,  reading some of the " Important " stuff.

I wanna know who's not gonna eat at a xxx BUFFET anymore , who thinks giving a tip for exceptional service is getting " ripped off " because the gratuities are already paid for,  why we should wash our hands to avoid getting sick,  etc, etc.

Boy, it's tough staying in the house !!!!!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pinboy said:

" not a formal website for ‘important’ discussions..."

LOL----WHAT ???? 

There's lot of " Important " stuff on CC and I'm having a great time , no joke,  reading some of the " Important " stuff.

I wanna know who's not gonna eat at a xxx BUFFET anymore , who thinks giving a tip for exceptional service is getting " ripped off " because the gratuities are already paid for,  why we should wash our hands to avoid getting sick,  etc, etc.

Boy, it's tough staying in the house !!!!!!

Great One! But those that complain they are getting ripped off giving an extra tip because the gratuities are already paid for are the one’s who removed their auto-paid gratuites, so the only ones getting ‘ripped off’ give extra gratuities are Other People....and of course all the staff that supported them!!

Its funny how we now miss all the really fun posts!! Just to remind you of what we are missing, here is one of my favorites:

A man complained about ship service. It was raining at the port of call and there wasn’t an umbrella in his SR and his steward went to find one but told him none were left. He continued to ***** so the stewards told him to go to the Service Desk to check. He did and was told none were available, so the woman at the desk gave him her’s and asked him to return it to the Desk. He used it, but didn’t return it and left it in the room hoping someone else returned it. He didn’t mention leaving a note or even telling us steward to even return it, But he still posted how terrible the service was not having one in his SR!!

thought you might enjoy that one.

Den

• Like 2