Model Ships

kceagle

I am trying to find ship models of the Carnival Liberty and Miracle. Does anyone have one they would like to sell or know of anywhere I could find them?

My grandson is obsessed with cruises and we just started collecting them with recent cruises and he wants models of the ships that he has been on but did not buy ships.

Also, I know this is a Carnival string but since many people cruise multiple lines I am also looking for models of Royal Caribbean Oasis and Mariner and NCL Star and Escape.

I started collecting on our fourth cruise.  I went to the Roll Calls on here for the specific ships that I was missing.  I asked if anyone would be willing to buy the models for me and mail them to me.  I told them I would send them a check as soon as I knew how much it cost plus more for their time and trouble.  The following day I had three responses that would do it for me.

Within a month, I had all three ship models.  Two sent me an e-mail with the cost and one sent me the model before I paid him.  I was amazed at how easy it was to get those three models.  There are some very nice people on this board.

I would definitely stay away from e-bay.  If you can find the model you want, they want sometimes two or three times more for them that what they bought them for.

• Thanks 1