My Princess doesn’t show cancelled cruise?

lhall85917

We were supposed to be on the Feb 13 Sapphire sailing. Once the cruise was cancelled all info disappeared from the online site unless I’ve missed it somewhere. Is there a place in your account to find all cruise history including cancelled trips? I am trying to find documentation of it being canceled to submit with an insurance claim. We used a TA for the booking and never received a formal cancellation notice (I have contacted them to get something from them). I have records from them stating that a refund and FCCs will be issued, but it isn’t from Princess and doesn’t mention the reason for cancellation. 
In addition to this sailing, I thought there might be somewhere to find a complete record beyond completed trips. Thanks in advance 

36 minutes ago, lhall85917 said:

We were supposed to be on the Feb 13 Sapphire sailing. Once the cruise was cancelled all info disappeared from the online site unless I’ve missed it somewhere. Is there a place in your account to find all cruise history including cancelled trips? I am trying to find documentation of it being canceled to submit with an insurance claim. We used a TA for the booking and never received a formal cancellation notice (I have contacted them to get something from them). I have records from them stating that a refund and FCCs will be issued, but it isn’t from Princess and doesn’t mention the reason for cancellation. 
In addition to this sailing, I thought there might be somewhere to find a complete record beyond completed trips. Thanks in advance 

Once you're logged in, go to "My Account" and there should be a menu item for "Cruise History" under "Captain's Circle".  For us, it shows all our past cruises as "Completed", our two upcoming trips in October and February as "Future", and the April 4 trip, (which should have concluded tomorrow ;o( and which was obviously cancelled), is shown as "Current" So even though it was cancelled, it still shows up. 

1 minute ago, lx200gps said:

Once you're logged in, go to "My Account" and there should be a menu item for "Cruise History" under "Captain's Circle".  For us, it shows all our past cruises as "Completed", our two upcoming trips in October and February as "Future", and the April 4 trip, (which should have concluded tomorrow ;o( and which was obviously cancelled), is shown as "Current" So even though it was cancelled, it still shows up. 

Thanks, mine shows All of my completed cruises but doesn’t show the cancelled Sapphire cruise.

6 minutes ago, lhall85917 said:

Thanks, mine shows All of my completed cruises but doesn’t show the cancelled Sapphire cruise.

Be persistent with your TA and get the cancellation receipt. If you ever need to dispute you will need proof