Now for something completely different

@Heidi13 Hi Andy. I thought I would introduce you to my "different" thread. I started this years ago to ask my down under friends for tips about Oz. Over the years it has become a shoot the breeze place for anyone who knows about it, As luck would have it I am fortunate to have found many regulkars and will be visiting a number of them when we finally get down there. I got your message on the other board and tried again to email you and it was again "undeliverable"

I think I may have given the wrong email over there. Please email me at lyle.duck at shaw.ca we look forward to hearing from you. Retirement came a few days early so I'm happily free for any social events.

Cheers, Lyle & Lynn

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Blackduck59 said:

@Heidi13 Hi Andy. I thought I would introduce you to my "different" thread. I started this years ago to ask my down under friends for tips about Oz. Over the years it has become a shoot the breeze place for anyone who knows about it, As luck would have it I am fortunate to have found many regulkars and will be visiting a number of them when we finally get down there. I got your message on the other board and tried again to email you and it was again "undeliverable"

I think I may have given the wrong email over there. Please email me at lyle.duck at shaw.ca we look forward to hearing from you. Retirement came a few days early so I'm happily free for any social events.

Cheers, Lyle & Lynn

thanks Lyle - resent to shaw address

So we had a nice visit with Andy @Heidi13 and his wife Judi on Friday. It was nice to see Andy again and to meet Judi (unfortunately she wasn't feeling well last year) Good food, good beer and great conversation. Then yesterday we met Rich and his friend Sue (from Georgia and LA respectively) at their ship and showed them a local's view of our town. That was another great time. We dropped them off back at the Westerdam (the same ship we will be on next year) and bid them fair winds and a trailing sea. They are on a 50+ day voyage to Japan via Alaska with a return via Hawaii. We have certainly enjoyed our visits with CC people whose posts reveal a sence of humour and pleasant nature. We hope to continue to welcome new friends whenever they are in our area.

• Like 6