Option 1 FCC Tracking

annandme

Does anyone know of a way to proactively log into my account at hollandamerica.com and find out or see if the FCC for my canceled cruise has been credited, along with the amount total, or is my only recourse to call my TA every few weeks?

For reference, my canceled March Princess cruise credit appears when I log into my account and I was hopeful that HAL did something similar?

HAL FCC's are not shown on their web site. I called yesterday and was told I'd have to call HAL or my TA every so often if I wanted to know if they were processed yet. I was also told this functionality might be added to their web site sometime in the future.

I had cancelled my April 25 cruise when the first notice came out and rebooked for Aug. with their 125% cruise credit.  My TA had told me that HAL told her at the time that the credit may not show until mid April. TA called me yesterday, the cc is not showing yet, she was going to call HAL today to ask about this.  When I hear back from her I will update this post.

• Like 1