Should be in the air

We should be on the plane to Oman at this very moment.

We still haven't had a phone call from TUI. I have now been on hold for over an hour, trying to get a refund. Has anyone else had a refund for this cruise ??

We should have been on our way to Oman too for the same cruise. Apart from an email a couple of weeks ago confirming the cruise was cancelled we’ve heard nothing. I did phone them prior to the email and got through in less then an hour, but was told I would have to wait to be called by the relevant cancellations team. Still waiting.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have booked another cruise for next year but with celebrity. Same price as Marella but on the Edge with a balcony cabin.

I don't think TUI have handled it well with regards to incentives and pricing of future cruises.

Other cruise companies have looked to maintain a customer base for when its over, Tui on the other hand have gone for self preservation at any cost. It would be interesting to know how they have handled the German side of their cruise business. 

1 hour ago, howmuch! said:

Other cruise companies have looked to maintain a customer base for when its over, Tui on the other hand have gone for self preservation at any cost. It would be interesting to know how they have handled the German side of their cruise business. 

Good question.

This is what they sent !!

this is a truly extraordinary situation we understand that you may not be able to think about your next holiday at the moment. We're therefore offering you a refund credit for your holiday impacted by COVID-19. And, as a thank you for being a valued customer we would like to give you up to an extra 20% on us, as a separate booking incentive to help you find your next package holiday.

Because you booked a package holiday, your refund credit will carry the same ATOL protection as your original holiday booking. You can therefore be confident that you have financial security. If for any reason you don't book an alternative holiday, we can change your refund credit to cash, 12 months from your original departure date. We'll refund you using your original payment method.

For even more choice when you change your holiday, we'll also give you a separate booking incentive up to an extra 20% of the value of your refund credit. It's important to note that the separate booking incentive isn't financially protected.
blocked
blocked
blocked
blocked
blocked
What do you need to know?
blocked
Your re
blocked
blocked
blocked
blocked