Name of the new Genesis Class Ship

Basman

I know its a little early, but I'd like to see what other Cruise Critic members would like to see the new ship called. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that someone will come up with the eventual name. Here are a few suggestions:

Gigantic of the Seas

Challenger of the Seas

Master of the Seas or

Neptune of the Seas

As for the silly how bout

Chicken of the Seas

Lets hear your suggestions

RM

With the nautical theme of the Voyager Class and the anticipated patriotic theme, they first have to pick a theme for the new Genesis Class that will give them about three options of names.

How about See Space, the Final Frontier and go with Enterprise of the Seas, Clingon of the Seas, and Vulcan of the Seas.

Wouldn't the first in this class just be called Genesis of the Seas? Like they have in the past? Voyager, Freedom, Radiance, Sovereign etc?

The only one I think doesn't fit that pattern was the Vision class.

I know, that's probably the boring answer, LOL.......

Wouldn't the first in this class just be called Genesis of the Seas? Like they have in the past? Voyager, Freedom, Radiance, Sovereign etc? The only one I think doesn't fit that pattern was the Vision class. I know, that's probably the boring answer, LOL.......

Actually, Genesis is just the current name for the project. When the Voyager was being built the new class of ships were referred to as the Eagle class but none of the ships carry that name.

Actually, Genesis is just the current name for the project. When the Voyager was being built the new class of ships were referred to as the Eagle class but none of the ships carry that name.

Yeah, I had heard that before. When did they decide to go with the Voyager class? After the 2nd one came out? I think it's a good thing they did not stick to the Eagle Class....sounds a little too.......military? to me....

We were just talking about this on the tripso.com thread. I've found that most people don't like the idea of such a big ship. Heck - for my money, bigger is better. (keep it clean...haha)

I loved the voyager class, now we've got freedom coming up and it's looks awesome. With genesis - I can't wait! How about:

(kidding...)

Mammoth of the Seas, Gargantuan of the Seas, Behemoth of the... uh no..

I really liked Discovery of the Seas - that's a great one.

:D mary

As it will be too big to dock at most ports call it Tendering of the Seas

royhand.gif

Considering that it will more than likely be based in the Caribbean year round, RCI will get priority docking at the ports of call. It may mean that some of cruise lines get knocked out of docking but so be it. After all we are Royal Caribbean. Is there really any other cruise line???;) :D

Do we even know the names of the other Freedom-class ships? I heard (from future-cruise lady on Navigator) that Freedom II is Endeavor of the Seas. Anyone heard anything about Freedom III?

I like Leviathon of the Seas for Genesis I... or perhaps Creation of the Seas?

Since Carnival stole the Freedom name, RCI should reciprocate and steal a name from Cunard.

How about Queen of the Seas

Or perhaps more fittingly, "Pinnacle of the Seas":D

Maybe they should be even more daring and drop the designation "of the seas" and open up a whole new realm of possibilities.;)

Archived