Anyone get this offer?

9 hours ago, Billy Baltic said:

Are all these available between September and December? I notice Allure and Explorer are listed for Miami but are meant to be in Europe then. Maybe RC have accidentally indicated what they’re really planning. No med sailings, no TA in the Autumn?

Explorer and Allure are back in Miami in November, sailing to the Caribbean. For this offer, you could pick one cruise going to the Caribbean, except Christmas and New Year’s. 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2020 at 5:05 AM, johnnebz said:

Received this yesterday. 

32CF3E22-1B95-4D1C-A764-FB78F96E9C3C.jpeg

19B1B0BE-9AE6-41C3-AB82-79C929F51739.png

When I first received this offer it said any ship, any length, any port in the Caribbean. I had a balcony with some OBC, so I tried to book the Odyssey. Was told no and then new offer came out listing ports and ships. Booked Symphony for Halloween and keeping fingers crossed. Got a different offer for July-August. Greater OBC with another balcony, not booked cause waiting on refunds for April and May cruises.

Yes both my Dh and I received this offer.  His was for a balcony with $200 freeplay and mine is interior cabin.  So I called and booked a spacious ocean view with extra large balcony for 12 night sailing on anthem for dec 7th.  All it cost was something like $310 for port taxes and fees.  

Never received a free cruise for more than 8 nights from club royale.   Booking 12 nighter for free is awesome.  Now let's just hope we can all go!!