In Need of a good Car Service/Taxi Recommendation for All Day

Tplanav1

This November my wife and I will be bringing our son on his first cruise. He will be 9 months old at the time of the sailing and we are worried about getting stuck at the Magens Bay with him getting fussy taking a standard excursion. Plus side is we will have a party of 7 total including the little man, with both grandmothers coming and a close family friend to help with care for him onboard. We are hoping to not break the bank and so far all of the private tours I have found searching around are $125 a person. 

Also would like some input on car rental if any of you have done it. Not sure if they offer car seat rental like the rental companies do at airports. 

Overall we just want to have the flexibility to come and go from the beach on the little man's schedule. 

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 11:40 AM, Tplanav1 said:

This November my wife and I will be bringing our son on his first cruise. He will be 9 months old at the time of the sailing and we are worried about getting stuck at the Magens Bay with him getting fussy taking a standard excursion. Plus side is we will have a party of 7 total including the little man, with both grandmothers coming and a close family friend to help with care for him onboard. We are hoping to not break the bank and so far all of the private tours I have found searching around are $125 a person. 

Also would like some input on car rental if any of you have done it. Not sure if they offer car seat rental like the rental companies do at airports. 

Overall we just want to have the flexibility to come and go from the beach on the little man's schedule. 

Have you looked at Godfrey's tours?

https://www.godfreytours.com/

For rentals Amalie Rental and Discount Rental seem to get the best reviews and best service.  Both are out by the airport.   You'll need to google them and contact them about picking up at one of the cruise ports.    Locals' advice is to stay away from Budget.  And if you drive, be aware of the narrow roads and slower speed.