Meraviglia or Seaside (Med, April '21)

JP82

So with all going on, I have been working on a contingency plan for my upcoming August Northern Europe cruise on Meraviglia. I have two cabins booked as it will be family holiday, with my sister, her husband and their 5 kids... 16 year old twin girls, 10 year old twin boy and girl, and a 6 year old girl.

I got my sister to give me the upcoming school holiday dates, and have actually found some similarly priced itineraries for what will be their Easter Holidays in early April, so it's a bit less of a wait for the kids. 

There are itineraries on Seaview and Grandiosa (and I think I saw Virtuosa listed too?). What would peoples suggestions be for the best ship for a group like this? Especially given the time of year, I wonder if possibly the weather might not work for a Seaside class? And it would be better to chance it with a Meraviglia class? Not sure which os more family friendly? Unless they're both equal on that count?

Also it YC is not an option for this group, so no need for the usual harping on about that.